- NEW!Spacious flat roof garden shed RUTH 28 F | 3.8 x 3.8 m (12'5'' x 12'5'') 28 mm14 m²28 mm378 X 378 cmStarting from: €2,655.00 €2,990.00
- NEW!Garden room Ezra 5B | 3.9 x 3.9m (12'10'' x 12'10'')11 m²28 mm386 X 386 cmStarting from: €2,202.00 €2,568.00
- NEW!Garden Room Carla 28 A | 4.8 x 3.6m (15'9'' x 11'10'')9 m²28 mm358 X 478 cmStarting from: €2,339.00 €2,483.00
- NEW!Garden room Carla 28 B | 7.8 x 3.6m (25'7'' x 11'10'')9 m²28 mm358 X 781 cmStarting from: €2,962.00 €3,061.00
- NEW!Practical garden shed Rob 28 C | 5.5 x 2.5m (18'1'' x 8'2'')10 m²28 mm246 X 546 cmStarting from: €2,389.00 €2,741.00
- NEW!Practical garden shed ROB 44 A | 2.6 x 2.6 m (8'5'' x 8'5'') 44 mm4 m²44 mm220 X 220 cmStarting from: €1,887.00 €2,276.00
- NEW!Roomy double garden shed ROB 44 B | 5.6 x 2.6 m (18'3'' x 8'5'') 44 mm5 m²44 mm520 X 220 cmStarting from: €3,702.00 €3,963.00
- NEW!Multifunctional garden shed ROB 44 C | 5.6 x 2.6 m (18'3'' x 8'5'') 44 mm9 m²44 mm220 X 520 cmStarting from: €3,128.00 €3,429.00
- NEW! SALE %Modern garden shed with a veranda GENT 28 A | 6 x 3.3 m (19'8'' x 10'9'') 28 mm7 m²28 mm278 X 278 cmStarting from: €2,173.00 €2,541.00
- NEW!Premium garden shed with a veranda GENT 28 B | 6.7x2.8m (22'x9'2'') 28 mm7 m²28 mm278 X 278 cmStarting from: €2,599.00 €2,705.00
- NEW!Practical summerhouse with a spacious veranda GENT 28 C | 7.6x2.8m (25'x9'2'') 28 mm10 m²28 mm278 X 368 cmStarting from: €2,939.00 €3,030.00
- NEW!Multifunctional garden workshop with a separate storage room GENT 28 D | 7.6x2.8m (25'x9'2'') 28 mm10 m²28 mm278 X 368 cmStarting from: €2,897.00 €3,214.00
- Garden Storage Shed GENT 28 E | 3.7x2.8m (12'1''x9'2'') 28 mm10 m²28 mm278 X 368 cmStarting from: €2,149.00 €2,295.00
- Double door garden workshop with storage GENT 28 F | 4.4x2.3m (14'5''x7'7'') 28 mm10 m²28 mm230 X 438 cmStarting from: €2,367.00 €2,722.00
- NEW!Garden Storage Shed Gent 28 G | 4.2 x 4.5m (13'9'' x 14'9'')15 m²28 mm418 X 448 cmStarting from: €2,589.00 €2,694.00
- Compact gable roof garden shed with a double door BENTE 28 A | 2.8 x 1.8 m (9'2'' x 5'11'') 28 mm5 m²28 mm275 X 180 cmStarting from: €1,425.00 €1,846.00
- NEW!Compact garden shed Bente 28 C ┃ 2.9 x 3.1m (9'6'' x 10'2'')8 m²28 mm295 X 315 cmStarting from: €1,691.00 €2,094.00
- NEW! Double Door garden Shed BENTE 28 D | 2.8 x 3.6 m (9'2'' x 11'10'') 28 mm10 m²28 mm275 X 365 cmStarting from: €2,026.00 €2,405.00
- SALE %Compact Garden Room Monaco 28 | 2.98 x 3.78m (9'10''x12'6'')9 m²28 mm298 X 378 cmStarting from: €2,289.00 €2,805.00
- NEW!Durable garden shed Monaco 44 | 2.98 x 3.78 m (9'10''x9'10'') 44mm9 m²44 mm298 X 378 cmStarting from: €3,009.00 €3,519.00
Garden sheds are a stylish and convenient storage solution that gracefully slots into the corner of your back garden.
Due to the growing popularity of remote working, most of us are now exploring the many benefits of transitioning their garden sheds to a new garden office shed, silent enough to work and focus.
An overlooked garden building, often associated with a dusty and rusty place, can serve you as a compact and cosy garden shed, providing you with a calm and peaceful workspace surrounded by your green garden.
Wooden Garden Sheds. Corner Sheds for sale in Ireland
A new garden shed could be a functional and stylish addition to your garden. With a great range of garden sheds available at very competitive prices, we can help you find the perfect one for you. Make the most of your outdoor space with a versatile garden shed.
Organise your garden
An organised garden shed is the key to an organised garden – a secure place for potting up seeds, storing and maintaining tools and outdoor furniture, or housing crafting projects. Some well-planned garden shed space puts an end to mess in the garden. But not all garden sheds are created equal. It might be a simple structure, but it still needs to meet a quality standard that allows you to enjoy it for years to come.
At Gardenhouse24, we manufacture even our most simple structures with the utmost care and precision. Choose yours, and we'll deliver and install it in a matter of weeks!
Garden office sheds – a quality solution for remote working
Garden office sheds are a more affordable solution to fit a new office rather than converting a space without your home. A garden office shed maintains the space inside your home but still offering a dedicated area for remote working within your garden setting.
Wooden garden office sheds do not cost the earth. Buyers can easily find an affordable garden shed best matching their budget needs.
With a bit of imagination, you can purchase a garden office shed that truly matches both your garden style and budget.
Rapid delivery to all parts of Ireland
For products in stock in our Irish warehouse, we can offer delivery within 2 weeks. All other products are made to order and shipped to you in under 12 weeks.
High Nordic quality garden sheds
Our manufacturing facilities are located in the north of Europe, where we can source quality raw materials. The traditional construction material for garden storage – wood – is also the most sustainable construction material available. As wood is a natural material, it looks beautiful in every setting, seamlessly blending in with fencing and foliage. Plus, our milled logs boast tongue-and-groove construction to ensure a snug fit.
We are FSC certified to sell and build garden houses, and Trusted Shops protect all transactions.
Benefits of outdoor garden sheds
One of the benefits of garden office sheds is their many uses – once installed, you can arrange garden shed space to best suit your needs, whatever your lifestyle needs. Primarily, the most beneficial use of an outdoor shed is using it as a place to work. When no longer required for work, an office garden shed can be easily transformed into a space serving a completely different purpose.
Another essential benefit to consider is affordability. Due to our many models, every household can find an outside office shed for their budget, no matter what it is. What is more, a garden office shed can match your home's current style, so it creates a unified look.
Different types of buildings require other wall materials to provide the necessary structural integrity and sufficient thermal resistance. Our garden sheds are usually manufactured of 28 mm or 44 mm logs to ensure adequate structural integrity. You can add insulation if you need your shed to be more than just storage space – and we can help you out with that too!
Wooden doors and windows
We provide wood and wood-aluminium doors and windows for different types of buildings. The doors and windows are chosen to provide the required levels of thermal resistance and sound resistance. Our shed doors and windows are pine or spruce and come in a natural wood tone. After the installation is complete, both doors and door/window frames need to be treated with paint or preserver for our warranty to remain valid.
Easy-to-assemble garden sheds
Natural timber garden sheds are highly affordable, especially if you decide to assemble them yourself. If you can install it yourself, you can save on professional installation costs.
The garden shed kit will arrive directly at your location and all the required components to putting together – all you need to do is follow the installation instructions and assemble the garden shed.
Depending on the home office shed you choose, you can have it in weeks and up in a day if you want to do it yourself, or, if you need it sooner, you can always hire professional help to do it for you. We will arrange this additional service on your behalf.
Got any more questions about our garden sheds? Get in touch with us!
Garden Sheds FAQs
When will my garden shed be delivered?
We offer delivery on all garden sheds sold to customers in Ireland.
Delivery for products in stock at our warehouse usually takes from 2–4 weeks, and delivery of products that need to be shipped from our factory takes between 10–12 weeks.
Delivery is carried out on working days, and we will contact you in advance to make the necessary arrangements.
Do you deliver garden sheds outside of Ireland?
If you want delivery to other areas of the British Isles or anywhere else in the world, contact us and ask for a quotation. We can arrange worldwide delivery and will provide you with a quote.
Do you charge for unloading my garden shed?
Our delivery service includes the unloading of your new garden shed, free of charge! We will never ask you to help us with the unloading process, and we ask for no extra charge for it.
Do I need a foundation for my garden shed?
The most important thing is that the foundation or base is level, can carry the weight of the building, and does not allow any wooden components to contract with moisture or soil. An insufficient foundation might create gaps between the wall planks, cause issues with windows and doors, and lead to premature rotting or permanent damage to your building.
Does my garden shed need planning permission?
If you are buying a garden shed, it would be wise to check if you require planning permission. We’ve put together a guide here.
How do I assemble the garden shed myself?
Our garden sheds come with an easy-to-follow installation guide to help you through the process of assembly, which means that with essential tools and a helping hand, it is possible to install the majority of our garden sheds by yourself. We do advise using professional help if you have ordered a garden shed that is more complicated or larger.
If you are interested in taking advantage of our installation service, please add the installation option to the shopping cart before making your purchase. We will get in touch with you to schedule a time and discuss the details of the installation.
You can read more about assembly here.
How do I maintain my garden shed?
Garden sheds have a natural look and a healthy indoor climate. Still, wood as the primary construction material has its unique requirements. If you want to preserve the longevity of your garden sheds and keep our warranty valid, please read the maintenance guidelines carefully.
How long is the warranty for my garden shed?
Gardenhouse 24 values quality and craftsmanship. That’s why we are confident in giving our garden sheds an anti-rot warranty from 5-10 years (depending on the product) to ensure your enjoyment of the garden shed is not hampered by any quality issues. Read more here.
How can I pay for my garden shed?
At Gardenhouse24, we want to make your garden shed as easy as possible to buy. This means that in addition to free delivery in Ireland we provide flexible financing options.
Unfortunately, we can’t start to process your order before you make a down payment of 20% of the total price of the order. You can also pay the whole sum at checkout, but 20% is the minimum amount required to place an order.
Before delivery of the item, you will receive an email reminder so you can pay the outstanding 80% balance on your garden shed.
You are welcome to make a bank transfer or pay with a credit card online or over the phone. We use Stripe as our certified partner for online credit card payments. If it is not possible to use these payment methods, get in touch with us for an alternative solution.
What if I change my mind?
You have the right to cancel this contract for any reason within 14 days. To do this, you must inform us that you wish to cancel in writing via:
POST: 53 ÁRD COILLTE BALLINA, CO. TIPPERARY, TIPPERARY, V94 VF5N, Ireland
FAX: +353 61 260 581 of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email).
For more detailed information, read our page: Right to Cancel.
For more detailed information about payments and financing, please read our terms and conditions.