- NEW! SALE %Durable garden shed Monaco 28 | 3x3m (9'10''x9'10'') 28mm9 m²28 mm298 X 298 cmOrganize your belongings, work in peace and enjoy the comfort you deserve! Monaco 28 is a modern garden shed that comes at an affordable price and high quality. The cabin's compact design makes it ideal for a home office, garden shed, or hobby room. There are truly endless ways to use this durable garden shed!Free installation & complementary roofing cover!In Stock | EXPRESS DELIVERY!Starting from: €3,999.00 €5,499.00
- NEW! Traditional garden shed RIA 28 | 4.8x3.7m (16'1''x12'1'') 28 mm17 m²28 mm488 X 368 cmLooking for a garden shed that will last for decades to come? Ria 28 garden shed is the perfect combination of style and practicality. It is a very desirable addition to any home or garden. Ria 28 garden shed will really feel like a mini lounge in your garden with its cozy appeal and warm, inviting space. The spacious structure is the ideal space for garden tools, a hobby room, or a lovely summerhouse. Ria 28 fits perfectly to every Irish garden.Starting from: €4,070.00
- NEW! SALE %Durable garden shed Monaco 44 | 3x3m (9'10''x9'10'') 44mm9 m²44 mm298 X 298 cmOrganize your belongings, work in peace and enjoy the comfort you deserve! Monaco 44 is a modern garden shed that comes at an affordable price and high quality. The cabin's compact design makes it ideal for a home office, garden shed, or hobby room. There are truly endless ways to use this durable garden shed! And it has double-glazed doors and windows!Free installation & complementary roofing cover!In Stock | EXPRESS DELIVERY!Starting from: €4,999.00 €6,788.00
- BEST SELLER | Charming Garden Shed BRIDGET 28 | 4 x 4 m (13'1'' x 13'1'') 28 mm15 m²28 mm418 X 418 cmIf you are looking for a quiet home office, guest room, hobby room or yoga studio then Bridget 28 is a perfect match! A charming garden house Bridget 28 with an open terrace will cover all your needs. Simply the perfect place, where to wine and dine with friends or spend some quality time to charge your batteries. Durable materials and easy assembly - we deliver fast in mainland Ireland!Starting from: €3,797.00
- Compact and versatile garden shed DAVID 34 | 4.2 x 3.6 m (13'11'' x 11'11'') 34 mm10 m²34 mm400 X 300 cm"Whether you are looking to store your tools and other garden equipment, a wooden garden room to entertain your guests, or an extra space for your hobbies and family leisure activities, we are sure that we have the right one for you - our best seller DAVID 34 garden shed! Covering all of the basics, the David 34 is a simple, chic, affordable log cabin and the ultimate getaway from everyday life that will suit every location, whether lakeside or back garden, cottage garden or coast. High-quality Nordic materials makes this shed a durable garden building for years to come!"In Stock | EXPRESS DELIVERY!Starting from: €3,280.00 €3,928.00
- Compact gable roof garden shed with a double door BENTE 28 A | 2.8 x 1.8 m (9'2'' x 5'11'') 28 mm5 m²28 mm275 X 180 cm
This ultimate garden shed Bente 28 A has all you could ask for. Whether you need a workshop, bike shed, storage room or a small studio - Bente 28 A will cover all your needs. A sturdy and reliable shed for any garden!Starting from: €1,920.00
- Compact modern double door shed ANNIKA 28 A | 2.7 x 1.8 m (8'11'' x 5'11'') 28 mm5 m²28 mm180 X 270 cm
High-quality, practically designed garden shed Annika 28 A is the perfect fit for every British garden! This durable shed is both stylish and functional addition to your garden, perfect for a workshop or a storage room to enjoy your garden all year round.Starting from: €1,910.00
- Garden office and storage shed CARINA 28 | 3.4 x 2.8 m (10'11'' x 8'12'') 28 mm9 m²28 mm274 X 335 cmA chic garden house Carina 28 has a large workspace inside with enough room for a relaxing break or a private space where to receive customers or invite friends. Carina 28 garden house is manufactured of CE-certified Nordic spruce. The spacious interior offers you plenty of storage space and can double as a workshop for your hobbies. Carina 28 is a premium garden workshop designed for longevity in mind. Contact us now - we deliver fast in mainland Ireland!Starting from: €2,640.00
- NEW! Double Door garden Shed BENTE 28 D | 2.8 x 3.6 m (9'2'' x 11'10'') 28 mm10 m²28 mm275 X 365 cmThis stylish corner garden shed is an excellent place to do your hobby work. Nelly 28 D is the perfect solution if you want a high-quality garden building that will not take up the entire garden, but is yet eye-catching and attractive. Keep your belongings organized in this chic shed and upgrade your garden!Starting from: €2,520.00
- NEW IN STOCK! Garden shed with double door KENLY 28 | 3 x 2.3 m (9'10'' x 7'7'') 28 mm7 m²28 mm300 X 230 cmGive this garden shed a shot to make your life more comfortable and enjoyable. Small, compact and attractive garden shed Kenly 28 offers you a secure space for your belongings or a wonderful sheltered retreat in which to sit back and enjoy your garden. Thanks to high-quality Nordic materials, Kenly 28 is a durable garden she that will last for many years to come!Starting from: €2,330.00
- Chic corner garden shed NELLY 28 D | 3.4 x 3.4 m (11'1'' x 11'1'') 28 mm7 m²28 mm298 X 298 cmThis stylish corner garden shed is an excellent place to do your hobby work. Nelly 28 D is the perfect solution if you want a high-quality garden building that will not take up the entire garden, but is yet eye-catching and attractive. Keep your belongings organized in this chic shed and upgrade your garden!In Stock | EXPRESS DELIVERY!Starting from: €3,160.00 €4,169.00
- Chic corner garden room NELLY 44 D | 3.4 x 3.4 m (11'1'' x 11'1'') 44 mm7 m²44 mm298 X 298 cmModernly designed garden shed Nelly 44D provides a optimal storage capapilities for your garden, while still being a stylish addition. Keep your belongings and tools in a safe and compact space - Nelly 44 D garden shed will make your life so much more enjoyable!Starting from: €3,630.00
- Wooden Corner Shed NINA 28 C | 2.9 x 2.9 m (9'6'' x 9'6'') 28 mm5 m²28 mm250 X 250 cm
Nina 28 C is an effective solution if you wish to have a beautiful shelter for your garden tools. Simple yet stylish, it is a great corner shed that does not eat up your garden space while offering functionality.Starting from: €2,110.00
- Traditional corner shed NINA 44 C | 2.9 x 2.9 m (9'6'' x 9'6'') 44 mm5 m²44 mm250 X 250 cmA Garden shed is an effective solution if you want to keep your tools organized and sheltered from the weather. Nina 44C garden shed offers you a durable and sturdy building for years to come!In Stock | EXPRESS DELIVERY!Starting from: €3,050.00 €3,759.00
- NEW! SALE %Compact corner garden shed NINA 28 D | 2.9 x 2.9 m (9'6'' x 9'6'') 28 mm5 m²28 mm250 X 250 cmProviding premium outdoor storage and work space, this garden shed offers excellent quality and value! Nina 28 D garden shed is designed following three criteria: simple beauty, quick and easy installation and superb Nordic quality. Nina 28 D is a classical and simple garden shed that fits perfectly to every Irish garden. Contact us for more deals!Starting from: €3,510.00
- Storage garden shed NINA 44 D | 2.9 x 2.9 m (9'6'' x 9'6'') 44 mm5 m²44 mm250 X 250 cmA simple and attractive garden shed fits perfectly into every Irish garden! If you arel looking for a garden workshop or a large storage shed and you would like to do that in style, then Nina 44D is the perfect fit! It truly makes your life easier and enjoyable.In Stock | EXPRESS DELIVERY!Starting from: €3,630.00 €4,499.00
- High-quality garden shed BRIDGET 44 | 4 x 4 m (13'1'' x 13'1'') 44 mm15 m²44 mm418 X 418 cmOffering natural light, plenty of space and a high specification throughout, this premium log cabin is ready to become a large garden office or multi-purpose garden room. A charming garden house Bridget 44 with an open terrace will cover all your needs. Simply the perfect place, where to wine and dine with friends or spend some quality time to charge your batteries. We deliver fast and the installation is quick - contact us now!Starting from: €4,800.00
- NEW!Sturdy garden shed with 5-corners FARGO 70 B | 3.8 x 3.8 m (12'6'' x 12'6'') 70 mm11 m²70 mm380 X 380 cmA natural garden shed made from high-quality slowly grown northern European spruce. FARGO 70 B does not only look absolutely magnificent, but it is also very practical, allowing you to organise and store your gardening essentials away safely. It can also be used as a compact garden room that covers the essential needs: light, space and quietness. A sturdy shed that is both affordable and built to last!Starting from: €6,670.00
- FIVE CORNER GARDEN SHED FARGO 44 B | 3.8 x 3.8 m (12'6'' x 12'6'') 44 mm11 m²44 mm380 X 380 cmFargo 44B is a great choice if you need a remote and cosy place to work, perform your hobby, lounge with your friends, or relax and enjoy life in your beautiful garden setting. The Fargo 44B is a compact log cabin that covers all the essentials: space, light, and privacy. Its a classical shed with a modern twist.Starting from: €5,740.00
- Sturdy garden workshop with a shed ANNIKA 28 B | 4.3 x 1.8 m (13'12'' x 5'11'') 28 mm7 m²28 mm180 X 425 cmAnnika 28 B garden shed is a perfect example of functionality while keeping things simple. This lovely shed helps you organise your belongings and make your life easier! Our wooden garden storage shed provides you with a discreet space - hide your unsightly wheelie bins or secure away your valuable gardening tools. Upgrade your garden and living space now and contact us about the best deals.Starting from: €2,800.00
- Eye-catching Garden shed with a terrace LOLA 28 | 5.8 x 4 m (18'12'' x 13'1'') 28 mm11 m²28 mm398 X 278 cmWith its clever design and top-quality build, lovely wooden shed with a terrace is easy to assemble, incredibly robust and offers excellent garden storage. Make the most of your available garden space with our stylish garden shed Lola 28. This small and practical garden shed is ideally suited for a compact garden. It's excellent for a workshop, bike shed, security shed or why not even a shed for pottering about.Starting from: €3,460.00
- Garden hobby room KURT 70 A | 6.1 x 3.6 m (19'11'' x 11'10'') 70 mm15 m²70 mm578 X 300 cm
If you are dreaming of a warm and cosy garden room, you should definitely choose our Kurt 70 log cabin. Kurt 70 is made from strong, sturdy and durable slow grown spruce. When you add insulation, Kurt 70 is the perfect place to enjoy your garden with your friends and family all year round.Starting from: €8,190.00
- Two room garden house MILAN 44 | 9.8 x 3.4 m (31'11'' X 11'1'') 44 mm7 m²44 mm904 X 207 cmThis charming architectural beauty has been designed for a person valuing exceptional contemporary aesthetics, utmost functionality and comfort. Milan 44 garden house has a charming design which makes it the ideal place to meditate and relax, or alternatively, it could be used as a games room for the kids, a quiet place to study, or a rustic style retreat.Starting from: €7,960.00
- Modern garden shed BARUDA 44 | 3.6 x 3.3 m (11'9'' x 10'7'') 44 mm7 m²44 mm320 X 270 cmGarden shed for storage room, workshop or a small studio - Baruda 44 garden room will cover all your needs! This stylish shed perfect for storing your garden equipment, tools, or furniture. Organizing your belongings into a lovely shed will make your living so much comfortable. Thanks to high-quality Nordic materials, it will serve you for years to come!Starting from: €4,390.00
Garden sheds are a stylish and convenient storage solution that gracefully slots into the corner of your back garden.
Due to the growing popularity of remote working, most of us are now exploring the many benefits of transitioning their garden sheds to a new garden office shed, silent enough to work and focus.
An overlooked garden building, often associated with a dusty and rusty place, can serve you as a compact and cosy garden shed, providing you with a calm and peaceful workspace surrounded by your green garden.
Wooden Garden Sheds. Corner Sheds for sale in Ireland
A new garden shed could be a functional and stylish addition to your garden. With a great range of garden sheds available at very competitive prices, we can help you find the perfect one for you. Make the most of your outdoor space with a versatile garden shed.
Organise your garden
An organised garden shed is the key to an organised garden – a secure place for potting up seeds, storing and maintaining tools and outdoor furniture, or housing crafting projects. Some well-planned garden shed space puts an end to mess in the garden. But not all garden sheds are created equal. It might be a simple structure, but it still needs to meet a quality standard that allows you to enjoy it for years to come.
At Gardenhouse24, we manufacture even our most simple structures with the utmost care and precision. Choose yours, and we'll deliver and install it in a matter of weeks!
Garden office sheds – a quality solution for remote working
Garden office sheds are a more affordable solution to fit a new office rather than converting a space without your home. A garden office shed maintains the space inside your home but still offering a dedicated area for remote working within your garden setting.
Wooden garden office sheds do not cost the earth. Buyers can easily find an affordable garden shed best matching their budget needs.
With a bit of imagination, you can purchase a garden office shed that truly matches both your garden style and budget.
Rapid delivery to all parts of Ireland
For products in stock in our Irish warehouse, we can offer delivery within 2 weeks. All other products are made to order and shipped to you in under 12 weeks.
High Nordic quality garden sheds
Our manufacturing facilities are located in the north of Europe, where we can source quality raw materials. The traditional construction material for garden storage – wood – is also the most sustainable construction material available. As wood is a natural material, it looks beautiful in every setting, seamlessly blending in with fencing and foliage. Plus, our milled logs boast tongue-and-groove construction to ensure a snug fit.
We are FSC certified to sell and build garden houses, and Trusted Shops protect all transactions.
Benefits of outdoor garden sheds
One of the benefits of garden office sheds is their many uses – once installed, you can arrange garden shed space to best suit your needs, whatever your lifestyle needs. Primarily, the most beneficial use of an outdoor shed is using it as a place to work. When no longer required for work, an office garden shed can be easily transformed into a space serving a completely different purpose.
Another essential benefit to consider is affordability. Due to our many models, every household can find an outside office shed for their budget, no matter what it is. What is more, a garden office shed can match your home's current style, so it creates a unified look.
Different types of buildings require other wall materials to provide the necessary structural integrity and sufficient thermal resistance. Our garden sheds are usually manufactured of 28 mm or 44 mm logs to ensure adequate structural integrity. You can add insulation if you need your shed to be more than just storage space – and we can help you out with that too!
Wooden doors and windows
We provide wood and wood-aluminium doors and windows for different types of buildings. The doors and windows are chosen to provide the required levels of thermal resistance and sound resistance. Our shed doors and windows are pine or spruce and come in a natural wood tone. After the installation is complete, both doors and door/window frames need to be treated with paint or preserver for our warranty to remain valid.
Easy-to-assemble garden sheds
Natural timber garden sheds are highly affordable, especially if you decide to assemble them yourself. If you can install it yourself, you can save on professional installation costs.
The garden shed kit will arrive directly at your location and all the required components to putting together – all you need to do is follow the installation instructions and assemble the garden shed.
Depending on the home office shed you choose, you can have it in weeks and up in a day if you want to do it yourself, or, if you need it sooner, you can always hire professional help to do it for you. We will arrange this additional service on your behalf.
Got any more questions about our garden sheds? Get in touch with us!
Garden Sheds FAQs
When will my garden shed be delivered?
We offer delivery on all garden sheds sold to customers in Ireland.
Delivery for products in stock at our warehouse usually takes from 2–4 weeks, and delivery of products that need to be shipped from our factory takes between 10–12 weeks.
Delivery is carried out on working days, and we will contact you in advance to make the necessary arrangements.
Do you deliver garden sheds outside of Ireland?
If you want delivery to other areas of the British Isles or anywhere else in the world, contact us and ask for a quotation. We can arrange worldwide delivery and will provide you with a quote.
Do you charge for unloading my garden shed?
Our delivery service includes the unloading of your new garden shed, free of charge! We will never ask you to help us with the unloading process, and we ask for no extra charge for it.
Do I need a foundation for my garden shed?
The most important thing is that the foundation or base is level, can carry the weight of the building, and does not allow any wooden components to contract with moisture or soil. An insufficient foundation might create gaps between the wall planks, cause issues with windows and doors, and lead to premature rotting or permanent damage to your building.
Does my garden shed need planning permission?
If you are buying a garden shed, it would be wise to check if you require planning permission. We’ve put together a guide here.
How do I assemble the garden shed myself?
Our garden sheds come with an easy-to-follow installation guide to help you through the process of assembly, which means that with essential tools and a helping hand, it is possible to install the majority of our garden sheds by yourself. We do advise using professional help if you have ordered a garden shed that is more complicated or larger.
If you are interested in taking advantage of our installation service, please add the installation option to the shopping cart before making your purchase. We will get in touch with you to schedule a time and discuss the details of the installation.
You can read more about assembly here.
How do I maintain my garden shed?
Garden sheds have a natural look and a healthy indoor climate. Still, wood as the primary construction material has its unique requirements. If you want to preserve the longevity of your garden sheds and keep our warranty valid, please read the maintenance guidelines carefully.
How long is the warranty for my garden shed?
Gardenhouse 24 values quality and craftsmanship. That’s why we are confident in giving our garden sheds an anti-rot warranty from 5-10 years (depending on the product) to ensure your enjoyment of the garden shed is not hampered by any quality issues. Read more here.
How can I pay for my garden shed?
At Gardenhouse24, we want to make your garden shed as easy as possible to buy. This means that in addition to free delivery in Ireland we provide flexible financing options.
Unfortunately, we can’t start to process your order before you make a down payment of 20% of the total price of the order. You can also pay the whole sum at checkout, but 20% is the minimum amount required to place an order.
Before delivery of the item, you will receive an email reminder so you can pay the outstanding 80% balance on your garden shed.
You are welcome to make a bank transfer or pay with a credit card online or over the phone. We use Stripe as our certified partner for online credit card payments. If it is not possible to use these payment methods, get in touch with us for an alternative solution.
What if I change my mind?
You have the right to cancel this contract for any reason within 14 days. To do this, you must inform us that you wish to cancel in writing via:
POST: 53 ÁRD COILLTE BALLINA, CO. TIPPERARY, TIPPERARY, V94 VF5N, Ireland
FAX: +353 61 260 581 of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email).
For more detailed information, read our page: Right to Cancel.
For more detailed information about payments and financing, please read our terms and conditions.