- NEW! SALE %Durable garden shed Monaco 28 | 3x3m (9'10''x9'10'') 28mm9 m²28 mm298 X 298 cmOrganize your belongings, work in peace and enjoy the comfort you deserve! Monaco 28 is a modern garden shed that comes at an affordable price and high quality. The cabin's compact design makes it ideal for a home office, garden shed, or hobby room. There are truly endless ways to use this durable garden shed!Free installation & complementary roofing cover!In Stock | EXPRESS DELIVERY!Starting from: €3,999.00 €5,499.00
- NEW!Gorgeous gable roof garden cabin DAVOS 70 C | 5.9 x 5.4 m ( 19'4'' x 17'8'') 70 mm26 m²70 mm590 X 540 cm
A private office, a garden annexe, or a spare room - you name it! Davos 70 C garden cabin is an effective solution for anyone who is dreaming to have an insulated office or gym in the garden for using it all year round. This lovely garden cabin model is one of the most compact options in our garden room range and fits perfectly into every Irish garden! Place your order online. We deliver fast!Starting from: €11,060.00
- NEW!Luxurious garden annexe Luisa 70 | 6.8 x 4.8 m (22'4'' x 15'9'') 70 mm12 m²70 mm700 X 500 cmModernly designed garden house Luisa 70 with a spacious veranda covers all your needs. Luisa 70 is one of our most attractive modernly designed garden houses with a spacious veranda. The veranda is connected to the room so you can keep the doors open during warm summer days — a perfect fit for a family retreat, guest house, hobby room, or a working studio. Luisa 70 covers all your needs and even more!Starting from: €8,960.00
- Private & quiet garden office LISA B 70 | 6.6 x 4.7 m ( 21'8'' X 15'6'') 70mm20 m²70 mm668 X 480 cmAs the traffic becomes more congested and technology improves, running a business from home is getting more popular and feasible. Lisa 70 garden office is the perfect space for deep work or creativity. The Lisa B 70 is a chic and simple log cabin that fits nicely into any back garden. Made from high-quality materials, it will stand the test of time and be a perfect companion for entertaining guests, providing a productive workspace or accommodation, or just as somewhere where you can be by yourself. It truly has endless possibilities to use!Starting from: €9,710.00
- NEW! Traditional garden shed RIA 28 | 4.8x3.7m (16'1''x12'1'') 28 mm17 m²28 mm488 X 368 cmLooking for a garden shed that will last for decades to come? Ria 28 garden shed is the perfect combination of style and practicality. It is a very desirable addition to any home or garden. Ria 28 garden shed will really feel like a mini lounge in your garden with its cozy appeal and warm, inviting space. The spacious structure is the ideal space for garden tools, a hobby room, or a lovely summerhouse. Ria 28 fits perfectly to every Irish garden.Starting from: €4,070.00
- NEW! SALE %Durable garden shed Monaco 44 | 3x3m (9'10''x9'10'') 44mm9 m²44 mm298 X 298 cmOrganize your belongings, work in peace and enjoy the comfort you deserve! Monaco 44 is a modern garden shed that comes at an affordable price and high quality. The cabin's compact design makes it ideal for a home office, garden shed, or hobby room. There are truly endless ways to use this durable garden shed! And it has double-glazed doors and windows!Free installation & complementary roofing cover!In Stock | EXPRESS DELIVERY!Starting from: €4,999.00 €6,788.00
- NEW!Airy garden studio AMBIENCE 44 | 8.2x3.6m (26'9''x11'9'') 44mm26 m²44 mm338 X 794 cmDreaming of a light-filled art studio? An airy garden gym? Or perhaps an envy-inducing office? The Ambience 44 might be just what you’re looking for. The clue’s in the name – the Ambience 44 is all about the atmosphere. With over 25m2 of floor space, two sets of sliding aluminum doors and two floor-to-ceiling windows, this is a premium garden room that’s as functional as it is beautiful. Upgrade your garden and contact us now - we are happy to help you!Starting from: €14,040.00
- NEW!Simple garden room with gable roof ADELE 44 | 5.5x3.9m (18'1''x12'10'') 44mm16 m²44 mm370 X 530 cmNever mind i'll find someone like you... or not! Adele 44 is truly unique and yet simple garden room that fits perfectly to every Irish garden. Garden fffice, home gym, yoga studio… whatever you’re looking for, the Adele 44 garden room offers a flexible space solution! With a sleek modern profile, gable roof and solid Nordic wood construction, this attractive garden building makes a beautiful addition to any outdoor setting. We deliver fast in mainland Ireland - contact us for the best deal!Starting from: €7,470.00
- NEW!Traditional garden room VALERI 44 mm | 5.0 x 4.0 m (16'5'' x 13'1'') 44 mm18 m²44 mm500 X 400 cmThis fabulous garden room is made from slow grown Nordic spruce, which is one of the best construction materials! It is a great log cabin for summer lovers to relax with a glass of wine and enjoy the view of their garden. This classical looking garden house will fit perfectly into every Irish garden and will last for years to come!Starting from: €6,560.00
- NEW!Comfortable leisure house MONTREAL 70 | 7.8 x 4.2 m ( 25'7'' x 13'8'') 70 mm42 m²70 mm759 X 397 cmMultifunctional leisure house Montreal 70 fits perfectly to every Irish garden. It is made for people who are looking for a temporary home, a cosy holiday home, large summer house or a huge guest house for a very reasonable price. It is a beautiful traditional log cabin with an impressive veranda - perfect for those family gatherings all year round! The high-quality Nordic materials make this comfortable log house long lasting and reduce the impact of outside temperature and elements.Starting from: €28,520.00
- NEW!Spacious garden room with sliding terrace doors Q-BIC Alu 44 E | 5.2 x 5.2m (17' x 17') 44mm26 m²44 mm516 X 516 cmLarge terrace and proper canopy create fantastic outdoor dining areas. Q-BIC ALU 44 E garden house is perfect for a spacious outside living room that can be used for family gatherings or leisure time in peace! A granny annexe, hobby room, guest house or garden office - use this garden room as you like! If you are into buying a trendy garden room, then Q-BIC ALU 44 E is our recommendation.Starting from: €8,280.00
- NEW!Compact garden house with sliding doors Q-BIC ALU 44 C | 4.8 x 4.5 m (15'7'' x 14'9'') 44 mm21 m²44 mm475 X 450 cmIf you are looking for a lovely summerhouse where to spend time with loved ones or simply the best man cave in town, then you need look no further.A light-filled garden room with compact sliding doors is the perfect solution if you want to make the most of your garden! Beautiful views, spacious design, and cosy feeling are the main advantages of this model’s popularity among our customers. Thanks to high-quality Nordic materials, this garden house will last for years to come!Starting from: €7,980.00
- NEW!Modern garden room with a sliding door system Q-BIC ALU 44 A | 3.8 x 3.8 m (12'6'' x 12'6'') 44 mm14 m²44 mm380 X 380 cmQ-BIC ALU 44 A garden log cabin does not just make a spacious garden room, garden office, ancillary accommodation for visiting friends, studio or a fitness room, but it could also add beauty and style to your home and garden. With this fancy garden room, you will be the envy of neighbours and friends! This modern style, multipurpose log cabin is fitted with a sliding door system and large windows to allow maximum light and make it feel even bigger inside. A private home officelight-filled hobby room or guest house - the uses of this garden house are endless! The assembly is easy and quick and we deliver fast in Ireland!Starting from: €6,020.00
- NEW!Sturdy garden room with bi-fold doors PAUL 44 | 5.9x4.9m (19'5''x16'1'') 44mm22 m²44 mm398 X 578 cm
Looking for a sturdy and durable garden room? Paul 44 is a great choice! This garden room is a compact modern building with bi-fold doors. Perfect for a garden gym! Enjoy 20 square meters of open space and if that is not enough, open your gym up to the garden with the help of a premium quality folding door! There are endless ways to use Paul 44 - the only limit is your imagination!Starting from: €11,470.00
- NEW! SALE %Garden house with 2 separate rooms BRITA 44 | 5.1 x 3.6 m (16'9'' x 11'9'') 44 mm18 m²44 mm510 X 360 cm
Exceedingly practical and lofty garden house Brita 44 is modeled utilizing the finest materials and craftsmanship. A home office, yoga room, or guest house - Brita 44 will make your dreams come true.Free installation & complementary roofing cover!In Stock | EXPRESS DELIVERY!Starting from: €4,290.00 €5,740.00
- NEW! SALE %Versatile garden office LISA 44 A | 4.6 x 4.6 m (15'2'' x 15'2'') 44 mm14 m²44 mm400 X 400 cmA charming and cozy garden house will cover all your needs. Lisa 44 A is an attractive, comfortable and cozy garden house that suits perfectly to any Irishgarden. Whether you dream of a spacious home office, a lovely summer house or a place for privacy - Lisa 44 A is the perfect choice. Thanks to high-quality Nordic materials it will last for years to come!Free installation & complementary roofing cover!In Stock | EXPRESS DELIVERY!Starting from: €6,349.00 €9,059.00
- NEW! SALE %Attractive Garden room RANJA 44 with VERANDA | 6.8 x 4.1 m (22'4'' x 13'3'') 44 mm11 m²44 mm637 X 360 cmMake the most of your garden and create an oasis where you can spend time with family and friends or just hide away from everyday life. Ranja 44 is a fantastic combination of a large garden room and a generous terrace, where to wine and dine with loved ones under a garden canopy or enjoy the view of your garden.Free installation & complementary roofing cover!In Stock | EXPRESS DELIVERY!Starting from: €5,800.00 €7,399.00
- NEW!Ultimate Garden Shed Ronya 44 | 6.5m x 3.8m (21' 4'' x 12' 6'') 44mm12 m²44 mm652 X 380 cmGarden Shed RONYA 44 with a generously large veranda is the perfect fit for summer house, garden office, teenage den or guest house. This versatile garden room can be anything you want! Thanks to high-quality Nordic materials, it will last for years to come.Starting from: €5,850.00
- NEW!Garden room with a terrace KARENSA 44 | 6.7 x 4 m (22'1'' x 12'11'') 44 mm11 m²44 mm673 X 396 cmAttractive garden room Karensa 44 with a terrace is perfect solution for a summer house, guest house, granny annexe or a light-filled home office. A sliding double door that provides access to the veranda is a chic addition to a beautiful, contemporary garden summer house. Enjoy privacy or spend quality time with your family - Karensa 44 will cover all your needs!Starting from: €6,090.00
- BEST SELLER Sturdy garden room Clockhouse LONDON 44 | 5.5m x 4m (18' x 13' 2'') 44mm20 m²44 mm530 X 380 cmWhether you need an additional lounge room in your garden area, a remote workshop space for your hobby, or a warm and cosy place in your backyard to spend quality time with your family and friends, we’ve got you covered! A classic clock house that has one large room for multiple purposes - it can be anything from a garden house to a summer house.Starting from: €7,490.00
- Practical Garden Room ALU Concept JARA 44 A | 4.4 x 4.4 m (14'4'' x 14'2'')15 m²44 mm420 X 415 cmLight-filled garden room ALU Concept Jara 44 A is a small and lovely heart of the garden, where you can hideaway after a long work-day or a place for a retreat. A simple but yet elegant garden room Alu Concept Jara 44 A offers inspiring space for every Irish garden. Enjoy the privacy or spend time with loved ones - this garden room will cover all your needs!Starting from: €7,840.00
- NEW!Outdoor Kitchen with a loft MAREK 70 | 8 x 4.6 m (26'5'' x 15'1'') 70 mm37 m²70 mm764 X 420 cmOutdoor Kitchen MAREK 70 has an unique presence to it. A large summer house with sliding doors make it a spacious outdoor kitchen, perfect for family retreats and entertaining. Made of high-quality Nordic wood, it lasts for years to come!Starting from: €23,750.00
- Stylish corner garden room ALU Concept RELAX 70 A | 6 x 5.3 m (19'7'' x 17'4'') 70 mm14 m²70 mm578 X 508 cmWhether you are looking for a garden office, hobby room, playhouse, workshop, studio or a space for a retreat - ALU Concept Relax 70 A will cover all your needs! The fantastic flexibility you get from this cabin is fabulous. The overhanging roof assists with snow or heavy rain runoff so that this garden house can be used all year round!Starting from: €13,220.00
- Superb corner log cabin ALU Concept QUINTA 70 | 6.8 x 4.8 m (22'4'' x 15'9'') 70 mm23 m²70 mm700 X 500 cmDouble glazed doors and windows allow plenty of light into this garden house, while creating a beautiful interior. ALU Concept Quinta 70 is a perfect way to improve your outdoor space with a gorgeous design. The building has two cozy rooms, so whether it is for leisure or working, there is room to spread out. Whatever the purpose you use it for, whether it be a guest house, a home office or a place for some recreational activities, you’ll enjoy the spacious and light interior of this house.Starting from: €15,210.00
Garden rooms and summerhouses
Do you need extra space for a man cave, crafting space, games room, shed, or just a place to relax? Why not create an outdoor dining space, a barbecue hut or a garden bar to enjoy with friends? Or add insulation so you can enjoy your very own home office, yoga studio or children's playroom even in winter?
We could go on.
Suffice to say; our buildings are not only simple, functional and beautiful, they're also flexible enough to be turned into just about anything you could want.
Our prefab garden rooms come in a variety of different sizes to best fulfil your needs. Those wishing to achieve a more stylish look and ensure additional comfort in their garden room will appreciate our premium garden house models.
Outgrown your home but don't want to move? Garden rooms are a cost-effective alternative to traditional home extensions – cheaper per square metre and with no hidden costs.
Compared to conventional single story extensions, conservatories, or loft conversions, a garden room is a unique and exciting alternative with exceptional benefits.
What's more, garden rooms rarely require planning permission, and they are installed on-site by us in just one to five days, making them a convenient and stress-free addition to your home.
Use your garden room throughout the year
Most of our garden rooms can be modified for use year-round. Fitted with sufficient insulation (not included as standard), you can relax in a comfortable, healthy, and dry space, whatever the weather outside.
The most common way of weather-proofing our buildings is to insulate the floor and roof with premium-grade insulation boards and a complex, breathable membrane.
Double or triple-glazed doors and windows have excellent thermal insulation properties. In contrast, products with Aluminium Concept sliding doors offer a perfect finish for summerhouses.
If you can dream it, we can build it!
There are no restrictions when thinking about how to use your new garden room best. Create your very own art studio, home gym, garden office, yoga space, garden bar, music studio, man cave, games room, reading room, home retreat, and much more!
Because a garden room is detached from the house, it offers benefits that a conventional home extension cannot match. Suppose you're a messy artist or a noisy musician. In that case, a garden room is a perfect space for expressing yourself with complete freedom. Suppose you need a peaceful retreat to escape from domestic responsibilities. In that case, a garden room offers that little bit of distance from the house in a tranquil natural setting.
Why not create a multi-purpose garden room using clever open-plan furnishings?
Sustainable garden buildings
Landfill-free, solar-powered, carbon-neutral, and using recycled and sustainable materials – these are just some of the reasons why a garden room could be the best choice you can make for our planet.
We take our responsibility to the environment very seriously. We are constantly working on being as eco-friendly and sustainable as possible throughout our business, from our garden room building materials to our factories and showrooms.
Nordic Quality at affordable prices
We provide various high-quality options for log profiles, windows, and doors. Depending on the required thermal and sound resistance levels, we can offer wood-aluminium windows to different building types. Our high-quality windows are made from pine or spruce and come in a natural wood tone.
Easy Installation and Delivery
Your new garden building will arrive in the form of a flat pack, delivered to the side of the road.
Although our products can be installed by anyone who has some experience in construction, we offer our installation service for a wide range of our garden products. Before the building can be assembled, you must ensure that you have a firm and level base. If you don't have the floor or a foundation in place, we can discuss good base options.
Our installation team can save you the hassle of installing the garden house yourself. We promise quick and trouble-free service.
Increasing popularity of garden rooms in Ireland
A growing number of people highly appreciate garden rooms due to their durability, functionality and the vast benefits they provide to a household daily lifestyle.
Building a garden room allows households to extend their living space and create a wonderful personal sanctuary close to home, benefiting from their beautiful garden.
Extra space in your garden and home can benefit households in several ways. It can be for entertainment, a lounge space, a place to perform a hobby or invite guests for a party.
A broad selection of garden rooms at Gardenhouse Ireland
At Gardenhouse Ireland, we are happy to offer our customers a wide selection of prefabricated garden rooms featuring several sizes, styles and structures.
Our garden home assortment ranges from compact and cosy, budget-friendly options to premium solutions. Gardenhouse Ireland ensures we offer the most multifunctional and stylish garden rooms for sale in Ireland, allowing our clientele to choose based on their individual needs and style preferences.
All our garden rooms feature robust and reliable construction, making your garden room an excellent investment that will last several years.
Due to large windows and doors incorporated in the garden houses, whether buyers choose a traditional or more modern garden room, they can ensure that their space will be filled with natural light throughout the day.
Stylish & cosy garden rooms for every lifestyle
All our garden rooms have been designed with the utmost attention to detail in mind, combined with a Nordic design that complements a lifestyle for all.
Another vital aspect to consider when choosing a garden room is whether you plan to use it all year round. If so, garden rooms from Garden House Ireland feature the best timber materials to ensure insulation and warmth all year round.
Easy to assemble prefab garden rooms
Another essential benefit of our stylish garden rooms is that due to their interlocking tongue & groove construction, they are pretty easy to assemble even by yourself.
Garden room installation could be done by yourself; it's that easy to do as all our prefabricated garden rooms arrive in easy-to-assemble kits numbered for your convenience, together with essential components and installation instructions.
However, suppose this does not sound like an activity that you would enjoy performing. In that case, you can get the building quickly assembled by our expert installation team. Just let us know, and we will arrange everything for you.
Our installation team can save you the hassle of installing the garden house yourself. We promise quick and trouble-free service.
Please get in touch if you have any questions regarding our garden buildings, products, or services!
hobby or work? Search our range of top quality garden rooms and pick yours!
Garden Rooms FAQs
When will my garden room be delivered?
We offer delivery on all garden rooms sold to customers in Ireland.
Delivery for products in stock at our warehouse usually takes from 2–4 weeks, and delivery of products that need to be shipped from our factory takes between 10–12 weeks.
Delivery is carried out on working days, and we will contact you in advance to make the necessary arrangements.
Do you deliver garden rooms outside of Ireland?
If you want delivery to other areas of the British Isles, or to anywhere else in the world, contact us and ask for a quotation. We can arrange worldwide delivery and will provide you with a quote.
Do you charge for unloading my garden room?
Our delivery service includes the unloading of your new garden room, free of charge! We will never ask you to help us with the unloading process, and we ask for no extra charge for it.
Do I need a foundation for my garden room?
The most important thing is that the foundation or base is level, can carry the weight of the building, and does not allow any wooden components to contract with moisture or soil.
An insufficient foundation, on the other hand, might create gaps between the wall planks, cause issues with windows and doors, and lead to premature rotting or permanent damage to your building. More information on foundations can be read here.
Does my garden room need planning permission?
If you are buying a garden room, it would be wise to check if you require planning permission. We’ve put together a guide here.
How do I assemble the garden room myself?
Our garden rooms come with an easy-to-follow installation guide to help you through the process of assembly. This means that with essential tools and a helping hand, it is possible to install the majority of our garden rooms by yourself. We do advise using professional help if you have ordered a garden room that is more complicated or larger.
If you are interested in taking advantage of our installation service, please add the installation option to the shopping cart before making your purchase. We will get in touch with you to schedule a time and discuss the details of the installation.
You can read more about assembly here.
How do I maintain my garden room?
Garden rooms have a natural look and a healthy indoor climate. Still, wood, as the main construction material, has its own requirements. If you want to preserve the longevity of your garden room and keep our warranty valid, please read the maintenance guidelines carefully.
How long is the warranty for my garden room?
Gardenhouse 24 values quality and craftsmanship. That’s why we are confident in giving our garden rooms an anti-rot warranty from 5-10 years (depending on the product) to ensure your enjoyment of the garden room is not hampered by any quality issues. Read more here.
How can I pay for my garden room?
At Gardenhouse24, we want to make your garden room as easy as possible to buy. This means that in addition to free delivery in Ireland we provide flexible financing options.
Unfortunately, we can’t start to process your order before you make a down payment of 20% of the total price of the order. You can also pay the whole sum at checkout, but 20% is the minimum amount required to place an order.
Before delivery of the item, you will receive an email reminder so you can pay the outstanding 80% balance on your garden room.
You are welcome to make a bank transfer or pay with a credit card online or over the phone. We use Stripe as our certified partner for online credit card payments. If it is not possible to use these payment methods, get in touch with us for an alternative solution.
What if I change my mind?
You have the right to cancel this contract for any reason within 14 days. To do this, you must inform us that you wish to cancel in writing via:
POST: 53 ÁRD COILLTE BALLINA, CO. TIPPERARY, TIPPERARY, V94 VF5N, Ireland
FAX: +353 61 260 581 of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email).
For more detailed information, read our page: Right to Cancel.
For more detailed information about payments and financing, please read our terms and conditions.