- NEW! SALE %Garden Summerhouse JACOB 44 A | 3x3m (9'11''x9'11'') 44mm8 m²44 mm360 X 400 cmDreaming of a secret garden getaway but lacking in space? The Jacob 44 A might be the answer. It’s little enough to squeeze into the smallest garden corner, yet lovely enough to make the perfect summerhouse or garden office. Good things really do come in small packages!Starting from: €4,099.00 €4,499.00
- NEW!Garden Room Miriam 44 C Classic |5.9 x 3m ( 19'4" x 9'10")17 m²44 mm590 X 300 cmStarting from: €6,999.00 €7,599.00
- NEW!Garden Room Miriam 44 B Modern | 5 x 3m (16'5" x 9'10")14 m²44 mm500 X 300 cmStarting from: €6,199.00 €6,899.00
- NEW!Garden Room Miriam 44 B Classic | 5 x 3m (16'5" x 9'10")14 m²44 mm500 X 300 cmStarting from: €6,099.00 €6,899.00
- NEW!Garden Room Miriam 44 A Modern | 4.4 x 2.9 m (14'5" x 9'6")13 m²44 mm440 X 290 cmStarting from: €5,699.00 €6,599.00
- NEW!Garden Room Miriam 44 A Classic | 4.4 x 2.9m (14'5" x 9'6")13 m²44 mm440 X 290 cmStarting from: €5,599.00 €6,399.00
- NEW!Contemporary Wooden Cabin MELANY ALU 44 | 6 m x 6 m (19'8'' x 19'8'') 44mm24 m²44 mm598 X 598 cmA cabin with as much style as substance. Windows on all sides of the cabin help make sure that no natural daylight goes to waste, making it a perfect light-filled home studio or perhaps even a garden salon.Starting from: €12,099.00 €15,000.00
- NEW!Double Door Garden Room JACOB 44 C | 4.2x3.6m (13'10''x11'10'') 44 mm14 m²44 mm420 X 360 cm
Picturing a dreamy woodland cabin, flanked by rambling roses? Looking for a practical extra room in the garden? The Jacob 44 C doesn’t just have fairy-tale good looks, it’s tough enough to withstand all three bears (probably). In fact, we think of it as the Goldilocks of cabins: juuuust right.Starting from: €5,699.00
- NEW! SALE %Garden room with a storage space JACOB 44 A + STORAGE | 4.5x3m (14'10'' x 9'11'') 44 mm8 m²44 mm510 X 320 cmLove the Jacob 44 A but wondering where to put the lawnmower? Meet the Jacob 44 A + STORAGE. It features an 8m2 garden room, with an additional 4m2 of closed storage space to keep your garden clutter under control. A smart and stylish solution for even the smallest gardens!Starting from: €6,099.00 €6,999.00
- NEW!TWIN SKIN Garden Room Monaco 28 | 3.2x3.2m (10'6''x10'6'') 28mm9 m²28 mm318 X 318 cm
Monaco 28 TS is a modern garden home office that comes at an affordable price and high quality. The cabin's compact design has a double glazed doors and windows and twin skin makes it ideal for a home office, garden house, or hobby room.4 - 6 Weeks DeliveryIn Stock | FAST DELIVERY!Starting from: €6,599.00
- Contemporary wooden cabin MILA 44 | 6 m x 6 m (19'8'' x 19'8'') 44mm24 m²44 mm606 X 606 cm
A cabin with as much style as substance. Windows on all sides of the cabin help make sure that no natural daylight goes to waste, making it a perfect light-filled home studio or perhaps even a garden salon.Starting from: €10,899.00 €11,500.00
- Simple gable roof garden cabin DAVOS 70 A | 5.6 x 4.4 m ( 18'2'' x 14'2'') 70 mm19 m²70 mm530 X 410 cm
Davos 70 garden cabin is an effective solution for anyone who is dreaming to have an office or gym in the garden for using it all-year-round. This lovely garden cabin model is one of the most compact options in our garden room range.Starting from: €9,499.00 €10,250.00
- NEW!Practical Garden Room Lasse 44 C | 5.7 x 6.2m (18'8" x 20'4")15 m²44 mm578 X 532 cmStarting from: €10,199.00 €15,999.00
- Practical Garden Room Carin 44 D with a Terrace | 6.4 x 4.3m (20'11" x 14'1")16 m²44 mm470 X 400 cmStarting from: €7,099.00 €7,500.00
- Summer Garden House Carin 44 C with a Terrace | 6.4 x 3.5m (20'11" x 11'5")13 m²44 mm470 X 320 cmStarting from: €5,899.00 €6,250.00
- Garden Room Carin 44 B With a terrace | 6.4 x 3m (20'11" x 9'10")11 m²44 mm470 X 270 cmStarting from: €5,599.00 €5,999.00
- Garden Room Carin 44 A with Storage Room and a Terrace | 5.4m x 2.5m ( 17'8" x 8'2")8 m²44 mm470 X 220 cmStarting from: €4,799.00 €5,250.00
- NEW!Leisure Garden Room Linus ALU 44 C | 6.8 x 4m (19'4" x 13'1")20 m²44 mm446 X 446 cmStarting from: €8,799.00 €9,250.00
- NEW!Leisure Garden Room Linus ALU 44 B with an Extension | 6.8 x 4m (19'4" x 13'1")13 m²44 mm356 X 356 cmStarting from: €7,399.00 €7,750.00
- NEW!Leisure Garden Room Linus ALU 44 A | 5.9 x 4m (19'4" x 13'1")11 m²44 mm385 X 335 cmStarting from: €6,899.00 €7,250.00
Garden rooms and summerhouses
Do you need extra space for a man cave, crafting space, games room, shed, or just a place to relax? Why not create an outdoor dining space, a barbecue hut or a garden bar to enjoy with friends? Or add insulation so you can enjoy your very own home office, yoga studio or children's playroom even in winter?
We could go on.
Suffice to say; our buildings are not only simple, functional and beautiful, they're also flexible enough to be turned into just about anything you could want.
Our prefab garden rooms come in a variety of different sizes to best fulfil your needs. Those wishing to achieve a more stylish look and ensure additional comfort in their garden room will appreciate our premium garden house models.
Outgrown your home but don't want to move? Garden rooms are a cost-effective alternative to traditional home extensions – cheaper per square metre and with no hidden costs.
Compared to conventional single story extensions, conservatories, or loft conversions, a garden room is a unique and exciting alternative with exceptional benefits.
What's more, garden rooms rarely require planning permission, and they are installed on-site by us in just one to five days, making them a convenient and stress-free addition to your home.
Use your garden room throughout the year
Most of our garden rooms can be modified for use year-round. Fitted with sufficient insulation (not included as standard), you can relax in a comfortable, healthy, and dry space, whatever the weather outside.
The most common way of weather-proofing our buildings is to insulate the floor and roof with premium-grade insulation boards and a complex, breathable membrane.
Double or triple-glazed doors and windows have excellent thermal insulation properties. In contrast, products with Aluminium Concept sliding doors offer a perfect finish for summerhouses.
If you can dream it, we can build it!
There are no restrictions when thinking about how to use your new garden room best. Create your very own art studio, home gym, garden office, yoga space, garden bar, music studio, man cave, games room, reading room, home retreat, and much more!
Because a garden room is detached from the house, it offers benefits that a conventional home extension cannot match. Suppose you're a messy artist or a noisy musician. In that case, a garden room is a perfect space for expressing yourself with complete freedom. Suppose you need a peaceful retreat to escape from domestic responsibilities. In that case, a garden room offers that little bit of distance from the house in a tranquil natural setting.
Why not create a multi-purpose garden room using clever open-plan furnishings?
Why to Buy Gardern Rooms and Houses From Us?
Sustainable garden buildings
Landfill-free, solar-powered, carbon-neutral, and using recycled and sustainable materials – these are just some of the reasons why a garden room could be the best choice you can make for our planet.
We take our responsibility to the environment very seriously. We are constantly working on being as eco-friendly and sustainable as possible throughout our business, from our garden room building materials to our factories and showrooms.
Nordic Quality at affordable prices
We provide various high-quality options for log profiles, windows, and doors. Depending on the required thermal and sound resistance levels, we can offer wood-aluminium windows to different building types. Our high-quality windows are made from pine or spruce and come in a natural wood tone.
Easy Installation and Delivery
Your new garden building will arrive in the form of a flat pack, delivered to the side of the road.
Although our products can be installed by anyone who has some experience in construction, we offer our installation service for a wide range of our garden products. Before the building can be assembled, you must ensure that you have a firm and level base. If you don't have the floor or a foundation in place, we can discuss good base options.
Our installation team can save you the hassle of installing the garden house yourself. We promise quick and trouble-free service.
Increasing popularity of garden rooms in Ireland
A growing number of people highly appreciate garden rooms due to their durability, functionality and the vast benefits they provide to a household daily lifestyle.
Building a garden room allows households to extend their living space and create a wonderful personal sanctuary close to home, benefiting from their beautiful garden.
Extra space in your garden and home can benefit households in several ways. It can be for entertainment, a lounge space, a place to perform a hobby or invite guests for a party.
A broad selection of garden rooms at Gardenhouse Ireland
At Gardenhouse Ireland, we are happy to offer our customers a wide selection of prefabricated garden rooms featuring several sizes, styles and structures.
Our garden home assortment ranges from compact and cosy, budget-friendly options to premium solutions. Gardenhouse Ireland ensures we offer the most multifunctional and stylish garden rooms for sale in Ireland, allowing our clientele to choose based on their individual needs and style preferences.
All our garden rooms feature robust and reliable construction, making your garden room an excellent investment that will last several years.
Due to large windows and doors incorporated in the garden houses, whether buyers choose a traditional or more modern garden room, they can ensure that their space will be filled with natural light throughout the day.
Stylish & cosy garden rooms for every lifestyle
All our garden rooms have been designed with the utmost attention to detail in mind, combined with a Nordic design that complements a lifestyle for all.
Another vital aspect to consider when choosing a garden room is whether you plan to use it all year round. If so, garden rooms from Garden House Ireland feature the best timber materials to ensure insulation and warmth all year round.
Easy to assemble prefab garden rooms
Another essential benefit of our stylish garden rooms is that due to their interlocking tongue & groove construction, they are pretty easy to assemble even by yourself.
Garden room installation could be done by yourself; it's that easy to do as all our prefabricated garden rooms arrive in easy-to-assemble kits numbered for your convenience, together with essential components and installation instructions.
However, suppose this does not sound like an activity that you would enjoy performing. In that case, you can get the building quickly assembled by our expert installation team. Just let us know, and we will arrange everything for you.
Our installation team can save you the hassle of installing the garden house yourself. We promise quick and trouble-free service.
Please get in touch if you have any questions regarding our garden buildings, products, or services!
hobby or work? Search our range of top quality garden rooms and pick yours!
Garden Rooms FAQs
When will my garden room be delivered?
We offer delivery on all garden rooms sold to customers in Ireland.
Delivery for products in stock at our warehouse usually takes from 2–4 weeks, and delivery of products that need to be shipped from our factory takes between 10–12 weeks.
Delivery is carried out on working days, and we will contact you in advance to make the necessary arrangements.
Do you deliver garden rooms outside of Ireland?
If you want delivery to other areas of the British Isles, or to anywhere else in the world, contact us and ask for a quotation. We can arrange worldwide delivery and will provide you with a quote.
Do you charge for unloading my garden room?
Our delivery service includes the unloading of your new garden room, free of charge! We will never ask you to help us with the unloading process, and we ask for no extra charge for it.
Do I need a foundation for my garden room?
The most important thing is that the foundation or base is level, can carry the weight of the building, and does not allow any wooden components to contract with moisture or soil.
An insufficient foundation, on the other hand, might create gaps between the wall planks, cause issues with windows and doors, and lead to premature rotting or permanent damage to your building. More information on foundations can be read here.
Does my garden room need planning permission?
If you are buying a garden room, it would be wise to check if you require planning permission. We’ve put together a guide here.
How do I assemble the garden room myself?
Our garden rooms come with an easy-to-follow installation guide to help you through the process of assembly. This means that with essential tools and a helping hand, it is possible to install the majority of our garden rooms by yourself. We do advise using professional help if you have ordered a garden room that is more complicated or larger.
If you are interested in taking advantage of our installation service, please add the installation option to the shopping cart before making your purchase. We will get in touch with you to schedule a time and discuss the details of the installation.
You can read more about assembly here.
How do I maintain my garden room?
Garden rooms have a natural look and a healthy indoor climate. Still, wood, as the main construction material, has its own requirements. If you want to preserve the longevity of your garden room and keep our warranty valid, please read the maintenance guidelines carefully.
How long is the warranty for my garden room?
Gardenhouse 24 values quality and craftsmanship. That’s why we are confident in giving our garden rooms an anti-rot warranty from 5-10 years (depending on the product) to ensure your enjoyment of the garden room is not hampered by any quality issues. Read more here.
How can I pay for my garden room?
At Gardenhouse24, we want to make your garden room as easy as possible to buy. This means that in addition to free delivery in Ireland we provide flexible financing options.
Unfortunately, we can’t start to process your order before you make a down payment of 20% of the total price of the order. You can also pay the whole sum at checkout, but 20% is the minimum amount required to place an order.
Before delivery of the item, you will receive an email reminder so you can pay the outstanding 80% balance on your garden room.
You are welcome to make a bank transfer or pay with a credit card online or over the phone. We use Stripe as our certified partner for online credit card payments. If it is not possible to use these payment methods, get in touch with us for an alternative solution.
What if I change my mind?
You have the right to cancel this contract for any reason within 14 days. To do this, you must inform us that you wish to cancel in writing via:
POST: 53 ÁRD COILLTE BALLINA, CO. TIPPERARY, TIPPERARY, V94 VF5N, Ireland
FAX: +353 61 260 581 of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email).
For more detailed information, read our page: Right to Cancel.
For more detailed information about payments and financing, please read our terms and conditions.