- NEW!Q-BIC ALU 44 F with Built in Sauna | 5.1 x 5.1m (16'8" x 16'8")26 m²44 mm518 X 518 cmStarting from: €15,599.00 €17,750.00
- Classic Interior Sauna L with Aspen Design | 2 x 2m (6'6" x 6'6")4 m²-200 X 200 cmStarting from: €11,999.00
- Classic Interior Sauna L with Thermally treated Alder | 2 x 2m (6'6" x 6'6")4 m²-200 X 200 cmStarting from: €10,699.00
- Classic Interior Sauna L Alder Design | 2 x 2m (6'6" x 6'6")4 m²-200 X 200 cmStarting from: €9,899.00
- Classic Interior Sauna M with Alder Design| 1.5 x 2m (4'11" x 6'6")3 m²-200 X 150 cmStarting from: €9,399.00
- Classic Interior Sauna M with Thermally Treated Alder Design | 1.5 x 2m (4'11" x 6'6")3 m²-200 X 150 cmStarting from: €10,099.00
- Classic Interior Sauna M with Aspen Design | 1.5 x 2m (4'11" x 6'6")3 m²-200 X 150 cmStarting from: €11,099.00
- NEW!Luxurious Modular Sauna OTTO L Aspen Design | 2 x 2m (6'7" x 6'7")4 m²-200 X 200 cmStarting from: €13,699.00
- NEW!Luxurious Modular Sauna OTTO L Glass Aspen Design | 2 x 2m (6'7" x 6'7")4 m²-200 X 200 cmStarting from: €14,499.00
- NEW!Luxurious Modular Sauna OTTO M Aspen Design | 1.6 x 2m (4'11" x 6'7")3 m²-160 X 200 cmStarting from: €13,299.00
- NEW!Luxurious Modular Sauna OTTO M Glass Aspen Design | 1.6 x 2m (4'11" x 6'7")3 m²-160 X 200 cmStarting from: €13,999.00
- NEW!Luxurious Modular Sauna OTTO S Glass Aspen Design | 1.2 x 1.6m (3'11" x 5'3")2 m²-120 X 160 cmStarting from: €13,499.00
- NEW!Luxurious Modular Sauna OTTO S Aspen Design | 1.2 x 1.6m (3'11" x 5'3")2 m²-120 X 160 cmStarting from: €12,799.00
- NEW!Steam room with a changing room JUTTA 70 | 4.3 x 2.8 m (13'10'' x 9') 70 mm8 m²70 mm402 X 255 cm
Nordic style Sauna house Model JUTTA 70 gives you an authentic sauna experience, where you can decrease stress, improve deep sleep, boost the immune system and detox your body. It is a cosy sauna house for couples or families - or a place where you can invite your neighbours and friends.Starting from: €11,599.00 €13,460.00
- NEW!Hot Tub DeLux 220 | 220 x 220 cm (7'2" x 7'2")6226 m²160 cm
The model with an integrated stove belongs to the new generation of hot tubs. The luxuriously large and high-quality DeLux 220 hot tub is a finished and richly equipped barrel that is easy to use all year round. There is nothing more enjoyable than sitting in the pampering spot of a hot tub. In addition, it is very positive for your health - it helps to overcome stress and relieve nervousness - is ideal for home use.Starting from: €3,949.00 €4,499.00
- NEW!HOT TUB DELUX 200 | 200 x 200 cm ( 6'5" x 6'5")6200 m²95 cmThe DeLux 200 hot tub with integrated heater is a high-quality new generation hot tub that is compact, economical and aesthetic. All of the above features make this model a great hot tub for the yard, garden, beach and trailer for your business! If you want to create a spa atmosphere and at the same time enjoy a sunset or a dusky evening, whatever the season, our high-quality and impressive hot tub offers it all.Starting from: €3,599.00 €3,999.00
- NEW!MINI BARREL SAUNA| Ø 200 cm x 250 cm (Ø 6'74'' x 9'89'')4200 m²250 cm
A great sauna with a steam room and a terrace. Mini Barrel sauna is a great place to wind down after a hard day's work. The barrel shape is designed to distribute steam and heat evenly, while the terrace is a great place to sit down for a cold drink.Starting from: €4,680.00
- NEW!NEW! Nordic sauna cabin Tanonka 70 | 4.8 x 6 m (15'9'' x 19'7'') 70 mm19 m²70 mm536 X 418 cmTanonka 70 has everything you need for an ultimate sauna experience. It's a light-filled sauna cabin that has plenty of room for 6 adults and has a generous lounge up front. A small additional room that can be turned into a loo gives it extra functionality which means it can be installed to remote locations. Our garden sauna cabins have been designed and engineered in the old Nordic tradition to offer you the ultimate sauna experience.Starting from: €20,600.00
- NEW!Spacious 2-room Barrel Sauna with a terrace MONTE | Ø 240 cm x 400 cm (Ø 7'10'' x 13'2'')6240 m²400 cmMONTE is a compact family-sized garden sauna cabin with a sauna large enough for 5 or 6 bathers. A perfect barrel sauna for 4-6 people with a steam room, a changing room, and a terrace. Barrel sauna MONTE is a sauna lovers' dream! The barrel shape helps distribute heat and steam evenly and the long terrace is the perfect place to cool down and have a cold drink. Everything you need for an ultimate sauna experience!Starting from: €9,360.00
- NEW!Modular sauna with electrical heater KUUT Sauna L EL Basic | 2.2 x 3.2 m (7'2'' x 10'8'')7 m²IWC219 X 325 cm"Enjoy a spa in your backyard! KUUT by Gardenhouse24 is a new and exciting brand that represents our new range of modular saunas. The outdoor steam rooms are constructed on a metal base frame and delivered as a fully assembled product, making them a convenient solution for anyone who wants a sauna in their life. Spend quality time with loved ones - this model has a spacious change room and a sauna room for 4 or 5 persons!"Starting from: €22,999.00
- NEW!NEW! Attractive sauna cabin with a terrace ASTA 70 | 5.1 x 2.8 m (16'8'' x 9'1'') 70 mm11 m²70 mm508 X 275 cmBeautifully designed garden sauna cabin Asta 70 has a terrace where to cool down after a hot sauna session. Asta 70 is a stylish and compact sauna cabin that has a sauna room, a lounge room and an L-shaped terrace where to sit and cool down with a cold drink. A great addition to your garden or cottage. Sauna room Asta 70 comfortably accommodates up to 5 people.Starting from: €16,150.00
- NEW!BEST SELLER | Outdoor sauna cabin with a terrace MOSSO 70 | 5.3 x 2.6 m (17'2'' x 8'5'') 70 mm5 m²70 mm523 X 255 cmThe Mosso 70 is our bestselling sauna cabin among our customers! Mosso 70 is a homely and compact sauna house that is built using the highest quality materials and modern manufacturing techniques. An attractive steam room offers an authentic Nordic sauna experience for 3-4 bathers. Thanks to high-quality Nordic materials, this sauna house will serve you for many years to come!Starting from: €14,040.00
When will my sauna be delivered?
We offer delivery on all saunas sold to customers in Ireland.
Delivery for products in stock at our warehouse usually takes from 2–4 weeks, and delivery of products that need to be shipped from our factory takes between 10–12 weeks.
Delivery is carried out on working days, and we will contact you in advance to make the necessary arrangements.
Do you deliver saunas outside of Ireland?
If you want delivery to other areas of the British Isles or anywhere else in the world, contact us and ask for a quotation. We can arrange worldwide delivery and will provide you with a quote.
Do you charge for unloading my saunas?
Our delivery service includes the unloading of your new sauna, free of charge! We will never ask you to help us with the unloading process, and we ask for no extra charge for it.
Do I need a foundation for my saunas?
The most important thing is that the foundation or base is level, can carry the weight of the building, and does not allow any wooden components to contract with moisture or soil.
On the other hand, an insufficient foundation might create gaps between the wall planks, cause issues with windows and doors, and lead to premature rotting or permanent damage to your building.
Sauna buyers can read more information on foundations here.
Do saunas need planning permission?
If buying a sauna, it would be wise to check if you require planning permission. We’ve put together a guide here.
How do I assemble the sauna myself?
Our saunas come with an easy-to-follow installation guide to help you through the process of assembly. This means that with simple tools and a helping hand, it is possible to install most of our saunas by yourself. We do advise using professional help if you have ordered a sauna that is more complicated or larger.
If you are interested in taking advantage of our installation service, please add the installation option to the shopping cart before making your purchase. We will get in touch with you to schedule a time and discuss the details of the installation.
You can read more about assembly here.
How do I maintain my sauna?
Saunas have a natural look and a healthy indoor climate, but wood as the primary construction material has its requirements. If you want to preserve the longevity of your sauna and keep our warranty valid, please read the maintenance guidelines carefully.
How long is the warranty for my sauna?
Gardenhouse 24 values quality and craftsmanship. That’s why we are confident in giving our saunas an anti-rot warranty from 5-10 years (depending on the product) to ensure your enjoyment of the sauna is not hampered by any quality issues. Read more here.
How can I pay for my sauna?
At Gardenhouse24, we want to make your sauna as easy as possible to buy. This means that in addition to free delivery in Ireland we provide flexible financing options.
Unfortunately, we can’t start to process your order before you make a down payment of 20% of the total price of the order. You can also pay the whole sum at checkout, but 20% is the minimum amount required to place an order.
Before delivery of the item, you will receive an email reminder so you can pay the outstanding 80% balance on your sauna.
You are welcome to make a bank transfer or pay with a credit card online or over the phone. We use Stripe as our certified partner for online credit card payments. If it is not possible to use these payment methods, get in touch with us for an alternative solution.
What if I change my mind?
You have the right to cancel this contract for any reason within 14 days. To do this, you must inform us that you wish to cancel in writing via:
POST: 53 ÁRD COILLTE BALLINA, CO. TIPPERARY, TIPPERARY, V94 VF5N, Ireland
FAX: +353 61 260 581 of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email).
For more detailed information, please read our page: Right to Cancel.
For more detailed information about payments and financing, please read our terms and conditions.