- NEW!Hot Tub DeLux 220 | 220 x 220 cm (7'2" x 7'2")6226 m²160 cm
The model with an integrated stove belongs to the new generation of hot tubs. The luxuriously large and high-quality DeLux 220 hot tub is a finished and richly equipped barrel that is easy to use all year round. There is nothing more enjoyable than sitting in the pampering spot of a hot tub. In addition, it is very positive for your health - it helps to overcome stress and relieve nervousness - is ideal for home use.Starting from: €3,599.20 €4,499.00
- NEW!HOT TUB DELUX 200 | 200 x 200 cm ( 6'5" x 6'5")6200 m²95 cmThe DeLux 200 hot tub with integrated heater is a high-quality new generation hot tub that is compact, economical and aesthetic. All of the above features make this model a great hot tub for the yard, garden, beach and trailer for your business! If you want to create a spa atmosphere and at the same time enjoy a sunset or a dusky evening, whatever the season, our high-quality and impressive hot tub offers it all.Starting from: €3,199.20 €3,999.00
- NEW!Premium Sauna cabin + Wood Burning Stove KUUT Sauna M WB Premium | 2.2 x 2.2 m (7'3'' x 7'6'')4 m²-219 X 227 cmWhat better way to spend quality time with family and friends than in the backyard home spa? The medium size sauna in the KUUT range comes with a wood-burning stove and Premium features, such as dimmable LED lights, ship deck imitation floor, Bluetooth music system and much more. Plug-and-play sauna! This modern outdoor sauna was designed with retreat in mind.Starting from: €19,199.20 €23,999.00
- NEW!NEW! Nordic Sauna Cabin with a wood-burning stove KUUT Sauna M WB Basic | 2.2 x 2.2 m (7'3'' x 7'6'')4 m²-219 X 227 cmTotal relaxation and comfort are found in this easy-to-assemble modular sauna! Medium-sized sauna in our KUUT range with a high-quality Harvia wood-burning stove. Buying and setting up your very own sauna cabin has never been easier! Get an authentic sauna experience without compromising space and comfort.Starting from: €17,599.20 €21,999.00
- NEW!High-end sauna with a wood-burning stove KUUT Sauna L WB Premium | 2.2 x 3.2 m (7'2'' x 10'8'')7 m²-219 X 325 cmPremium wood-burning sauna experience. The smart design which lets us deliver the sauna fully assembled and steel frame that can be mounted anywhere on a level and stable surface make it a great choice for sauna lovers. Order a new sauna conveniently online.Starting from: €24,079.20 €30,099.00
When will my sauna be delivered?
We offer delivery on all saunas sold to customers in Ireland.
Delivery for products in stock at our warehouse usually takes from 2–4 weeks, and delivery of products that need to be shipped from our factory takes between 10–12 weeks.
Delivery is carried out on working days, and we will contact you in advance to make the necessary arrangements.
Do you deliver saunas outside of Ireland?
If you want delivery to other areas of the British Isles or anywhere else in the world, contact us and ask for a quotation. We can arrange worldwide delivery and will provide you with a quote.
Do you charge for unloading my saunas?
Our delivery service includes the unloading of your new sauna, free of charge! We will never ask you to help us with the unloading process, and we ask for no extra charge for it.
Do I need a foundation for my saunas?
The most important thing is that the foundation or base is level, can carry the weight of the building, and does not allow any wooden components to contract with moisture or soil.
On the other hand, an insufficient foundation might create gaps between the wall planks, cause issues with windows and doors, and lead to premature rotting or permanent damage to your building.
Sauna buyers can read more information on foundations here.
Do saunas need planning permission?
If buying a sauna, it would be wise to check if you require planning permission. We’ve put together a guide here.
How do I assemble the sauna myself?
Our saunas come with an easy-to-follow installation guide to help you through the process of assembly. This means that with simple tools and a helping hand, it is possible to install most of our saunas by yourself. We do advise using professional help if you have ordered a sauna that is more complicated or larger.
If you are interested in taking advantage of our installation service, please add the installation option to the shopping cart before making your purchase. We will get in touch with you to schedule a time and discuss the details of the installation.
You can read more about assembly here.
How do I maintain my sauna?
Saunas have a natural look and a healthy indoor climate, but wood as the primary construction material has its requirements. If you want to preserve the longevity of your sauna and keep our warranty valid, please read the maintenance guidelines carefully.
How long is the warranty for my sauna?
Gardenhouse 24 values quality and craftsmanship. That’s why we are confident in giving our saunas an anti-rot warranty from 5-10 years (depending on the product) to ensure your enjoyment of the sauna is not hampered by any quality issues. Read more here.
How can I pay for my sauna?
At Gardenhouse24, we want to make your sauna as easy as possible to buy. This means that in addition to free delivery in Ireland we provide flexible financing options.
Unfortunately, we can’t start to process your order before you make a down payment of 20% of the total price of the order. You can also pay the whole sum at checkout, but 20% is the minimum amount required to place an order.
Before delivery of the item, you will receive an email reminder so you can pay the outstanding 80% balance on your sauna.
You are welcome to make a bank transfer or pay with a credit card online or over the phone. We use Stripe as our certified partner for online credit card payments. If it is not possible to use these payment methods, get in touch with us for an alternative solution.
What if I change my mind?
You have the right to cancel this contract for any reason within 14 days. To do this, you must inform us that you wish to cancel in writing via:
POST: 53 ÁRD COILLTE BALLINA, CO. TIPPERARY, TIPPERARY, V94 VF5N, Ireland
FAX: +353 61 260 581 of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email).
For more detailed information, please read our page: Right to Cancel.
For more detailed information about payments and financing, please read our terms and conditions.