- NEW!Comfortable leisure house MONTREAL 70 | 7.8 x 4.2 m ( 25'7'' x 13'8'') 70 mm42 m²70 mm759 X 397 cmMultifunctional leisure house Montreal 70 fits perfectly to every Irish garden. It is made for people who are looking for a temporary home, a cosy holiday home, large summer house or a huge guest house for a very reasonable price. It is a beautiful traditional log cabin with an impressive veranda - perfect for those family gatherings all year round! The high-quality Nordic materials make this comfortable log house long lasting and reduce the impact of outside temperature and elements.Starting from: €28,520.00
- NEW!Outdoor Kitchen with a loft MAREK 70 | 8 x 4.6 m (26'5'' x 15'1'') 70 mm37 m²70 mm764 X 420 cmOutdoor Kitchen MAREK 70 has an unique presence to it. A large summer house with sliding doors make it a spacious outdoor kitchen, perfect for family retreats and entertaining. Made of high-quality Nordic wood, it lasts for years to come!Starting from: €23,750.00
- NEW!Versatile log cabin CASABLANCA 70 | 11.2 x 6 m ( 36'9'' x 19'6'') 70 mm63 m²70 mm1120 X 594 cmSpacious and light-filled log cabin with a terrace is perfect for a family retreat or a place to unwind after a long workday. You can enjoy the sunset or have dinner with friends on a large terrace, in front of the cabin. This garden house will fit perfectly to every Irish garden!Starting from: €31,540.00
- NEW!Log cabin for family retreat BERN 70 | 6.2 x 4.2 m (20'4'' x 13'9'') 70 mm23 m²70 mm620 X 415 cm
Bern 70 is a spacious and luxurious garden cabin that beautifully houses any outdoor seating area, family retreat, BBQ or outdoor bar. A spacious and palatial log house Bern 70 is just a top-notch place where to bring a family together for leisure and retreat, work in peace or accommodate friends. However, you decide to entertain your guests in the garden, do it with a stylish garden house Bern 70!Starting from: €13,340.00
- NEW!Log cabin for family retreat BERN 44 | 6.2 x 4.2 m (20'4'' x 13'9'') 44 mm23 m²44 mm620 X 415 cmThe best way to enjoy the company of our loved ones! A spacious, well-designed and roomy log house Bern 44 will satisfy all your needs. Whether you are looking for a space to spend quality time with family or need some privacy for creativity and work, Bern 44 will be the eye-catching and multifunctional pearl. Peace, quiet and gorgeous views to your garden - Bern 44 summer house will surprise you!Starting from: €10,420.00
- NEW!Log house with a sauna room MARIT 90 | 7.6 x 7.4 m (24'11' x 23'2'') 90 mm46 m²90 mm760 X 477 cmLog house with a sauna room Marit 90 is a great choice if you are looking for a space where to spend time with loved ones. Our Nordic-style sauna house is created to be a communal house of relaxation and recovery. The Marit sauna house has everything you need for a perfect sauna experience, including a steam room, a changing room, and a terrace for cooling down between sessions. Thanks to high-quality Nordic materials, this log house will serve you for years to come!Starting from: €39,780.00
For us, log houses represent a way of reconnecting with nature and with our roots. We know the natural environment that our ancestors called home is good for our physical and mental health. As technology has evolved, wooden houses have come a long way from rustic forest cottages, and can now look every bit as impressive as any glass or concrete construction.
Perfect for every setting
Whether you’re dreaming of building a chocolate-box cottage to sit alongside other wooden buildings in an old neighbourhood, or you’re looking for simple, elegant architecture in a more modern locale, log houses are a great choice.
Natural light to lift your mood
Our log houses are designed to embrace natural light: there are bay windows, large windows, sliding glass doors, and much more. Light means a lot to us. It affects our comfort and happiness more than you may think. In fact, research shows that an adequate amount of light improves mood and energy levels, while poor lighting contributes to depression and other physical health problems.
The volume and type of lighting we’re exposed to directly affect our concentration, appetite, mood, and many other aspects of daily life. That is why using the existing natural light as much as possible is always a wise move.
Good air quality and a natural aroma
A newly milled log has its own evocative scent, and a log house is a great way to enjoy the natural ambience of wood. Large log structures breathe and regulate moisture levels effectively, with a number of health benefits.
Log surfaces have an antibacterial effect, which helps maintain structures and keep indoor air fresh and clean.
Thanks to the superior insulating properties of log constructions, you won’t need an air conditioner during the summer. In harsh winters, an efficient wood burner will help you establish a comfortable temperature in no time at all. Provided that the home is sealed properly you will be able to enjoy a structure that has superior levels of energy efficiency. Today we can build a log home to be between 15-20% more energy-efficient than a conventional home.
Good thermal insulation properties
You do not need to have a complicated heating system in a log house as the timber itself provides good levels of thermal insulation. If the timber has been carefully processed and dried, like ours has, it will provide good thermo-insulation even in the depths of winter.
A log wall using logs that are between 7–11cm in diameter features very low internal warmth circulation, which means little heat is lost. To put it in context, you’d need 1.2 metre-thick brick walls to get the same effect.
Timber walls accumulate warmth and distribute it evenly across the indoor space. Another advantage of log houses is that they warm up quickly, while it takes a relatively long time for them to cool down. The insulating properties of the wood allow log walls to collect and store energy and then radiate it back into the building.
The most sustainable and eco-friendly houses
The materials required to build log cabins are some of the most ecologically and environmentally friendly on earth. For a start, it takes less energy to build a log house than it does to build a house from other materials. Why? Because less energy is required to harvest wood than to manufacture other construction materials. Log homes are a crucial part of the puzzle when it comes to sustainability, helping us reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Take the concrete industry for instance – concrete production releases a ton of C02 for every ton of concrete made, making up a massive 10% of all CO2 emissions worldwide. Wood is – in all senses – the greener choice.
If you’re looking for the highest quality timber buildings at the best prices, you’ve found them. Gardenhouse24 log houses are made only of selected CE-certified Nordic spruce and pine to ensure longevity and maximise the many benefits of a sustainable wooden building.
Log Houses FAQs
When will my log house be delivered?
We offer delivery on all log houses sold to customers in Ireland.
Delivery for products that are in stock at our warehouse usually takes from 2–4 weeks, and delivery of products that need to be shipped from our factory takes between 10–12 weeks.
Delivery is carried out on working days, and we will contact you in advance to make the necessary arrangements.
Do you deliver log houses outside of Ireland?
If you want delivery to other areas of the British Isles or anywhere else in the world, contact us and ask for a quotation. We can arrange worldwide delivery and will provide you with a quote.
Do you charge for unloading my log houses?
Our delivery service includes the unloading of your new log house, free of charge! We will never ask you to help us with the unloading process, and we ask for no extra charge for it.
Do I need a foundation for my log houses?
The most important thing is that the foundation or base is level, can carry the weight of the building, and does not allow any wooden components to contract with moisture or soil. On the other hand, an insufficient foundation might create gaps between the wall planks, cause issues with windows and doors, and lead to premature rotting or permanent damage to your building.
Buyers can read more information on foundations here.
Does my log houses need planning permission?
If you are buying a log house, it would be wise to check if you require planning permission. We’ve put together a guide here.
How do I assemble the log house myself?
Our log houses come with an easy-to-follow installation guide to help you through the process of assembly, which means that with essential tools and a helping hand, it is possible to install the majority of our log houses by yourself. We advise using professional help if you have ordered a log house that is more complicated or larger.
If you are interested in taking advantage of our installation service, please add the installation option to the shopping cart before making your purchase. We will get in touch with you to schedule a time and discuss the details of the installation.
You can read more about assembly here.
How do I maintain my log house?
Log houses have a natural look and a healthy indoor climate. Still, wood as the primary construction material has its requirements. If you want to preserve the longevity of your log house and keep our warranty valid, please read the maintenance guidelines carefully.
How long is the warranty for my log house?
Gardenhouse 24 values quality and craftsmanship. That’s why we are confident in giving our log houses an anti-rot warranty from 5-10 years (depending on the product) to ensure your enjoyment of the log house is not hampered by any quality issues. Read more here.
How can I pay for my log house?
At Gardenhouse24, we want to make your log house as easy as possible to buy. which means that in addition to free delivery in Ireland, we provide flexible financing options.
Unfortunately, we can’t start to process your order before you make a down payment of 20% of the total price of the order. You can also pay the whole sum at checkout, but 20% is the minimum amount required to place an order.
Prior to delivery of the item, you will receive an email reminder so you can pay the outstanding 80% balance on your log house.
You are welcome to make a bank transfer or pay with a credit card either online or over the phone. We use Stripe as our certified partner for online credit card payments. If it is not possible to use these payment methods, get in touch with us for an alternative solution.
What if I change my mind?
You have the right to cancel this contract for any reason within 14 days. To do this, you must inform us that you wish to cancel in writing via:
POST: 53 ÁRD COILLTE BALLINA, CO. TIPPERARY, TIPPERARY, V94 VF5N, Ireland
FAX: +353 61 260 581 of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email).
For more detailed information, you can read our page: Right to Cancel.
For more detailed information about payments and financing, please read our terms and conditions.