- NEW!Summer house Regal 44 | 5.5 x 6.6m (18'1'' x 21'8'')27 m²44 mm548 X 658 cmStarting from: €8,695.00
- NEW!Summer house Malta 70 | 8.1 x 7.2m (26'7'' x 23'7'')39 m²70 mm720 X 810 cmStarting from: €24,309.00 €25,999.00
- NEW!Vacation and Summer House HEIDI 70 | 12 x 7.1 m ( 39'4'' x 23'5'') 70 mm49 m²70 mm1150 X 638 cmHeidi 70 is a true gem of a garden house for your backyard. Its modern Nordic design will be turning heads. This house is all about multifunctionality and style.Starting from: €28,509.00 €29,500.00
- NEW!Holiday House Glostrup 70 | 7.6 x 4.2m (24'11" x 13'9")23 m²70 mm707 X 428 cmStarting from: €18,509.00 €19,500.00
- NEW!Garden Room with Double-glazed windows MADRID 70 | 8.6 x 6.6 m (28'21'' x 21'49'') 70 mm44 m²70 mm800 X 595 cm
Marina 70 is a sophisticated and luxurious place for a retreat that reflects the magical merging of inspiration and architecture. Large wall-to-wall windows are a haven for gazing at your garden and the spacious room is light-filled and warm.Starting from: €17,269.00 €18,500.00
- NEW!Garden House With Bi-Fold Doors EMMA 70 | 4.9 x 4.9 m (16'1'' x 16'1'')20 m²70 mm546 X 546 cmOur garden house Emma 70 with bi-fold doors is elegant, simple and adds a modern touch to your backyard. Its minimalistic design is complemented with large windows and doors to brighten up the whole space and bring in a more natural feeling.Starting from: €13,289.00 €14,500.00
- NEW! SALE %Garden House With Bi-Fold Doors EMMA 44 | 4.9 x 4.9 m (16'1'' x 16'1'') 44 mm20 m²44 mm546 X 546 cmOur garden house Emma 44 with bi-fold doors is very simple but a real modern gem for your backyard. It is elegant and adds a modern touch. The minimalistic approach is complemented with large windows and doors to brighten up the whole space and bring in a more natural feeling. It makes this garden house multifunctional and practical.Starting from: €10,849.00 €11,999.00
- NEW!Game room 70 | 12 x 4.6m (39' 4" x 15' 8") 70mm46 m²70 mm1213 X 484 cmThis game room with its multiple doors and windows is simple, minimalistic and elegant to compliment and show off your stunning backyard. The windows and doors allow ample natural light and airflow which means great things for your electricity bill.Starting from: €18,909.00 €20,250.00
- NEW!Game room 44 | 12 x 4.6m (39' 4" x 15' 8") 44mm46 m²44 mm1213 X 484 cmThis stunning game room is elegant, simple and adds a modern touch to your outdoor entertainment area. Game room 44 is designed to enhance your outdoor experience with its multiple doors and windows to naturally brighten up the space.Starting from: €14,679.00 €15,999.00
- NEW!Garden House Kevin 44 with Canopy | 7 x 4 m (23' x 13'2'') 44 mm25 m²44 mm700 X 400 cmStarting from: €10,189.00 €11,250.00
- NEW!Summer and Vacation House Astrid 70 | 6.7 x 4.8m (21'12" x 15'9") 70 mm29 m²70 mm670 X 480 cmStarting from: €21,349.00 €22,250.00
- NEW!Leisure House Barrit 70 | 8 x 4.5 m (26'3" x 14' 9") 70 mm32 m²70 mm800 X 450 cmStarting from: €20,559.00 €21,999.00
- NEW!Holiday House Glostrup 44 | 7.6 x 4.2m (24'11" x 13'9")23 m²44 mm707 X 428 cmStarting from: €13,349.00 €14,250.00
- Summer House Britt 70 | 7.1 x 4.8m (23' 3" x 15' 9") 70 mm28 m²70 mm710 X 478 cmStarting from: €24,719.00 €25,750.00
- Summer House Britt 44 | 7.1 x 4.8m (23' 3" x 15' 9") 44 mm28 m²44 mm710 X 478 cmStarting from: €16,559.00 €17,500.00
- NEW!Summer Garden House Rait 44 | 9.6 x 4.3m (31'6" x 14'1')17 m²44 mm929 X 395 cmStarting from: €12,889.00 €14,250.00
- NEW!Garden Office Building OFFICE HOUSE 44 | 9.2 x 4 m (30'1'' x 13'2'')30 m²44 mm898 X 384 cmThe traditional charm and generous space of The Office House 70 make it ideal as a garden room, home office or for a multitude of uses. The Office House 70 is not just for work. It is a cosy garden house with numerous large windows and just enough space to relax or wine and dine with friends. Simple and elegant, it’s a great choice for every Irish garden!Starting from: €10,009.00 €12,029.00
- NEW!Vacation House Sigrid 70 | 6.6 x 4.6m (21' 7" x 15'1") 70 mm28 m²70 mm655 X 458 cmStarting from: €22,091.00 €23,250.00
- NEW!Vacation House Sigrid 44 | 6.6 x 4.6m (21' 7" x 15'1") 44 mm28 m²44 mm655 X 458 cmStarting from: €15,595.00 €17,000.00
- NEW!Holiday and Leisure House Pamplona 70 ┃ 8.9 x 6.7m (29'2'' x 21'12'')44 m²70 mm668 X 890 cmStarting from: €26,269.00 €27,250.00
- NEW!Holiday and Leisure House Mikka 70 ┃ 8.4 x 8.2m (27'7'' x 26'11'')42 m²70 mm816 X 841 cmStarting from: €26,989.00 €27,999.00
Garden log cabins are very adaptable and can help amplify your living spaces and residential areas.. Whether you are looking for some extra space to lounge and entertain in your garden, a studio for arts and crafts or anything else, or a private office space to focus on your wok, our selection will impress you with what you need.
Take a look through our large variety of high quality garden log cabins and see which could be the best suited for your particular needs.
Garden Log Cabins
Garden Log cabins have been used as homes for centuries, and their rustic charm makes them just as popular today – as summerhouses, holiday homes, country retreats, saunas, and glamping cabins.
Providing extra space and privacy, garden log cabins are a great addition to your home and a fantastic investment for all kinds of businesses. Natural, sustainable buildings with a healthy indoor climate can boost your quality of life and reduce stress levels.
Garden log cabins in Ireland offer better energy efficiency
Because of its extraordinary natural thermal insulation properties, a log cabin can help you save money – and the environment. Heat doesn't pass through the logs, so the place acts like a 'thermal battery, storing heat during the day and releasing it in the evening, ensuring better energy efficiency.
The best logs to use for keeping in the heat are spruce, pine, cedar, fir, and larch.
All our garden log cabins are manufactured from Nordic spruce and pine. We are passionate about investing in reforestation and are constantly looking at improving our green building practices.
Garden log cabins have so many benefits
There are many different use cases and types for a Garden Log Cabin in today's world. Whether you are looking to spice up your own garden, or build a completely stand-still cabin on private property, our selection gives you the choice to find the perfect fit for your living space.
Our log cabins come in all shapes and sizes and can meet the specific needs of each of our clients. If you are looking to add to your current living space you may want to consider a smaller cabin for relaxation and guest area. If you would like to build a getaway cabin or summer home, our larger log cabins could be the perfect solution for those weekend vacations.
Our mid-size log cabins provide that perfect middle ground for your home. With this space the options are almost unlimited in terms of what you can do. You have the ability to create a guest living space, home gym, art studio, home office, or anything else you could think of or need.
Our buildings are designed in the Nordics and built with the highest quality timber and building materials we can find. Each building is shipped to order, and customizations can be done depending on each customers requirements and needs.
Fast delivery and simple assembly
We deliver our products to all parts of Ireland. Your new garden building will arrive as a weatherproof flat-pack, making it easy to move to your desired spot.
Our products come with all materials, fixings, doors, and windows included for easy assembly.
Opt for our professional installation service when purchasing if you'd like to simplify the whole process further. We'll confirm the details with you, and our installers will arrive on the date arranged to assemble the product in your chosen location. Our installation team offers a quick, straightforward building service, saving you the hassle of installing the garden house yourself.
Longevity & noise reduction
Our garden log cabins are made of the best materials - spruce and pine have survived in the harsh Nordic climate to become solid and durable building materials. Wood acts as a natural sound barrier. This means that your log home will come with built-in sound protection, filtering out many of those irritating external noises.
The different forms of wood that we use to construct a log cabin are chosen because of their longevity and their ability to resist decay or insect infestation.
Gardenhouse Ireland has the best range of garden log cabins
Our team has over 10 years of experience providing high quality wooden cabins, starting from design and ending with delivery to your doorstop. Our team is focused on top quality along the full cycle to make sure you get the log cabin of your dreams.
Please browse our full selection of log cabins, and if nothing suits you we also offer bespoke and custom options. You can customize a current design or our team can design you from scratch a fully custom log cabin.
Garden Log Cabins FAQs
When will my garden log cabin be delivered?
We offer delivery on all log cabins sold to customers in Ireland.
Delivery for products in stock at our warehouse usually takes from 2–4 weeks, and delivery of products that need to be shipped from our factory takes between 10–12 weeks.
Delivery is carried out on working days, and we will contact you in advance to make the necessary arrangements.
Do you deliver garden log cabins outside of Ireland?
If you want delivery to other areas of the British Isles or anywhere else in the world, contact us and ask for a quotation. We can arrange worldwide delivery and will provide you with a quote.
Do you charge for unloading my garden log cabins?
Our delivery service includes the unloading of your new log cabin, free of charge! We will never ask you to help us with the unloading process, and we ask for no extra charge for it.
Do I need a foundation for my garden log cabins?
The most important thing is that the foundation or base is level, can carry the weight of the building, and does not allow any wooden components to contract with moisture or soil. On the other hand, an insufficient foundation might create gaps between the wall planks, cause issues with windows and doors, and lead to premature rotting or permanent damage to your building. Buyers can read more information on foundations here.
Does my garden log cabin need planning permission?
If you are buying a garden log cabin, it would be wise to check if you require planning permission. We’ve put together a guide here.
How do I assemble the garden log cabin myself?
Our garden log cabins come with an easy-to-follow installation guide to help you through the process of assembly, which means that with essential tools and a helping hand, it is possible to install the majority of our garden log cabins by yourself. We do advise using professional help if you have ordered a garden log cabin that is more complicated or larger.
If you are interested in taking advantage of our installation service, please add the installation option to the shopping cart before making your purchase. We will get in touch with you to schedule a time and discuss the details of the installation.
You can read more about assembly here.
How do I maintain my garden log cabin?
Garden log cabins have a natural look and a healthy indoor climate. Still, wood as the primary construction material has its own requirements. If you want to preserve the longevity of your garden log cabin and keep our warranty valid, please read the maintenance guidelines carefully.
How long is the warranty for my garden log cabin?
Gardenhouse 24 values quality and craftsmanship. That’s why we are confident in giving our garden log cabins an anti-rot warranty from 5-10 years (depending on the product) to ensure your enjoyment of the garden log cabin is not hampered by any quality issues. Read more here.
How can I pay for my garden log cabin?
At Gardenhouse24, we want to make your garden log cabin as easy as possible to buy, which means that in addition to free delivery in Ireland we provide flexible financing options.
Unfortunately, we can’t start to process your order before you make a down payment of 20% of the total price of the order. You can also pay the whole sum at checkout, but 20% is the minimum amount required to place an order.
Prior to delivery of the item, you will receive an email reminder so you can pay the outstanding 80% balance on your garden log cabin.
You are welcome to make a bank transfer or pay with a credit card online or over the phone. We use Stripe as our certified partner for online credit card payments. If it is not possible to use these payment methods, get in touch with us for an alternative solution.
What if I change my mind?
You have the right to cancel this contract for any reason within 14 days. To do this, you must inform us that you wish to cancel in writing via:
POST: 53 ÁRD COILLTE BALLINA, CO. TIPPERARY, TIPPERARY, V94 VF5N, Ireland
FAX: +353 61 260 581 of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email).
For more detailed information, read our page: Right to Cancel.
For more detailed information about payments and financing, please read our terms and conditions.