Is a garden office worth the money?
It’s natural that many start questioning their decision to invest in a garden office. Why do we use the word “invest”? Let’s put it this way.
The average UK employee spends £ 4.9 a day on commuting. The workers that are travelling to London for work spend £ 10.2 a day on commute.
All in all, British workers spend 492 days of their lives travelling to work.
What about food? The average hard-working Brit spends over £ 6 a day on lunch, while one in three eat the same lunch on repeat. Those working in London spend over £ 15 a day on lunch. That’s at least £ 450 a month!
Working at home you could cut out the costs on commuting entirely and at least half of the money spent on lunch.
This means you could save at least £ 1,200 a year on commute and at least £ 700 on your lunches on workdays. Over 10 years the savings add up to nearly £ 20,000.
This means that you could have more than enough money to spend on a turnkey garden office with everything you need to be more productive while saving over a year of your lifetime that is spent on travelling to work.
Would you like to save up to £ 2,000 a year and an hour a day on commute?
Have a look at this turnkey garden office deal made for you!
Garden Office LISA 44 A
Turnkey package price: £ 11,775
The turnkey package includes:
- Lisa 44 A cabin with doors and windows included £ 3,750 (discount price)
- Included in the cabin price: 18 mm floorboards, roofboards and impregnated terrace boards
- Concrete adjustable pads foundation with construction £ 1,200*
- Cabin installation £ 1,150
- Insulated EPDM roof construction with aluminium trims and a rear gutter £ 2,100**
- Floor insulation £ 650
- 3 coats of exterior paint, 2 coats of interior paint, and floor treatment £ 1,900
- Electrical installation (connection with the main house, small distribution point, 2 twin sockets and a simple internal lighting arrangement) £ 1,025***
Daily cost over 10 years:
Yearly cost over 10 years: